The next General Grading will be held at Barking Abbey on Sunday 10th December.
(1) Location is Hall where the pre-grade course was held.
(2) 11:30 Check-in for 5th grading to 4th Kyu, and 4th grading to 3rd Kyu. Grading will start at 12.00
(3) 12:30 Check-in for 3rd grading to 2nd Kyu, and 2nd grading to 1st Kyu and all Dan Gradings. Grading will start at 1 p.m.
Bring your licence and licence book. Ishinryu badges must be worn. Price for each grading will be emailed to you directly. If you don’t receive an email by the end of this week please let your club instructor know.
Each year Ishinryu clubs get the opportunity to train together at Ishinryu wide courses and events. Other styles are also welcome to attend providing they are English Karate Federation (EKF) members.
The UK annual timetable runs as follows:
- February or March – One day Pre-grading course for 5th Kyu and above
- June – Open Summer Camp is a long weekend running from Friday through Monday.
- October – One Day course. All grades welcome for a day of intensive training
- November – One day Pre-grading course for 5th Kyu and above
General gradings are held in March, June and December each year. You must attend the Summer Camp for the June Grading.